17,000 Allocation for Champions League Final

I’ve booked my annual holiday to the States around this game. Not counting any chickens, but I was away (and in the air) for the Spurs away game last season. Won’t be making that mistake again.

It would be inconceivable for me to miss being in Madrid, even if I haven’t got a ticket.

Looking at this thread, landing a ticket won’t be a problem anyway.

The missus wants us to take our daughter and grandkids for a week in Majorca around the time of the final. So it would be case of flying from Palma to Madrid on the saturday morning and then back on the sunday, with saturday night in the bars and then airport. It would actually work out at quite a cheap trip compared to travelling from the UK.

I’ve booked my annual holiday to the States around this game. Not counting any chickens, but I was away (and in the air) for the Spurs away game last season. Won’t be making that mistake again.

It would be inconceivable for me to miss being in Madrid, even if I haven’t got a ticket.

Looking at this thread, landing a ticket won’t be a problem anyway.

Prestwich blue will get a 1000 in his new role. We will be fine!

Digs booked last June
Need to confirm if City get there
Might risk it after we batter Juve in the first leg at home !
Then flights !!!!!!
Come on City 20th Aniversary of Gillingham to win the champions league
Now there’s a story!!
Or a film !!

Been thinking about this for a while. A possible CL final 20 years and two days after the Gillingham game. We can only dream but what a journey its been.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.