#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His attacking play has been otherworldly, especially given the physicality of his all-around game recently.

I have no idea what his and Bernardo’s hamstrings are made of, but they should study them and clone them!

HIs desire to drive forward, even under challenges that would leave lesser mortals rolling around looking for a yellow card, as opposed to riding the challenge to get ahead of yet another opponent to get the next goal, has been literally breathtaking…and that’s just me watching him, not him busting a lung for the team!

Absolutely nuts, what a player. Just plain tearing it up towards this tail end of the season.

Still waiting for the twats that doubt him in mid season, cmon you cowards.

Saying we need to sell him now while we can it's absolute bollocks
I wasn't convinced by KDB in the beginning of the season but I didn't go so far as to suggest selling him because of it. He was not very convincing in 2021 both in the tail end of last season(or was it entire last season) and the start of the current one. I think this year he would certainly deserve that PFA POTY unlike last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.