#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought his general play was better than it has been but still waaaaay below the standards he has set.
i did think his positioning was poor, he seemed to be all over the show and as a result the midfield was wide open.

When he had fast wingers to play through he was a menace in midfield from his passing.

But now our midfield play is more control like with wingers making more chances.

And with his age I don’t see this getting better, he looked so good as the F9 last season and the flexibility it gives him is the best way forward imo. He doesn’t have the control Gundogan and Bernie provide.

Kev looks nothing like a top class player at the moment. Fan expectations are nowhere near being met, and imho, on this season's form he is a weak link in the midfield.

Time and injuries may well have caught up on him. There will still be high points, but I don't see him being a regular first choice in high pressure games.

Not been the same since last Christmas. Ankle injury may have finished him off.

Imo, Kevin will hit form in 5-6 weeks, he isn't finished. But his struggles with form, and Sterling's, were a major reason why we signed Grealish.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.