But let's not forget, he lost the ball during the Arsenals goal as well :(He should be our false 9. Even having a bad match, he was by far the one who created more danger:
1. Cross to Gabriel Jesus header.
2. Shoot that went very close to the upper right corner.
3. Great pass to Sterling who was alone inside the box, but miscontrolled the ball.
4. Great pass creating a counterattack and Sterling's shoot went out.
5. Great cross to Rodri in our 2nd goal.
That's what I was talking about, you can't keep loosing balls like that..
Midfield needs 100% of ball possession, concentration, first touches and everything that makes those routine build-ups successful even against the hardest teams.
KDB lacks that skill, needs more freedom and space and against Arsenal or other teams, that's not possible.
But as False9 no doubts, he is our best player..
Don't have an account?Register now!