#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
KDB always takes a few matches, after a lay off, to find his radar and his best form.

Once things click he will be back to running matches from the first minute to the last. Has to start for me as he is the one player who can change the course of a match.
Very true but sadly his injuries are becoming far too frequent and with the recovery time and finding his form his influence is fading.

I would love to see the club give him time off and get to the bottom of the problem, the long term benefit will be huge.

Guys been playing like he was on a bender last night. Hopefully he finds his rhythm soon, playing like an amateur. It’s actually quite funn.

It's like he's got an ear infection and he can't keep his balance. Or he's put his contacts in the wrong eyes. Or his jocks are on backwards.

Hopefully 2nd half he'll be sorted. :-)

Our worst player and liability during these three away matches..

Such a shame...

Out on his feet. Can't wait for Martinez to run him into the ground for the next two weeks now.

Our worst player and liability during these three away matches..

Such a shame...
Do you say it because he produced the 4 best chances against PSG(I can describe you each of them if you want to)? Or because he started our 1st goal and started and scored our 2nd goal? I agree he wasn't the best, but without him we lose today, and we don't create half our chances against PSG. Could you tell me which other player has created more clear chances in the last 2 matches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.