#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football players are good at football, not about medicine.

There are alot of pressures around them to keep playing through injuries, it's the reality of things, saying the opposite is a nice delusion.

Unless a professional puts their foot down to tell them to stop playing or there will be long term damage, they dont know any better.

It's a system problem that needs to be addressed and not any individual players fault.

He was dire against Liverpool. Shows how good the rest of the team was, in that we basically outplayed them, while carrying a key player.
Hope he's playing better tonight (not watching it). Seems to be
He hasn't been, great pass for their second goal (didn't see the first), but other than that his first touch has been poor, and his passing not great, and he looks to be running in treacle at times.

Needs a rest, so I fully expect 90-120 minutes in the 3rd place pointless shit at the weekend.

He hasn't been, great pass for their second goal (didn't see the first), but other than that his first touch has been poor, and his passing not great, and he looks to be running in treacle at times.

Needs a rest, so I fully expect 90-120 minutes in the 3rd place pointless shit at the weekend.

100% he did his bit in the first half (prime KDB pass for the second) but midway through the second half he was the worst player on the pitch.

He was weak in the tackle for the goal, pressed his player with no intensity and just hoped he passed it. He was unfit one at 5 a side football when it got stretched and was hard to watch.

A fully fit KDB (and I hope that is correct and not KDB of old) would have dominated that midfield at the end of the game and given the space and how stretched the game was would have made something happen.

Martinez should have took him off and if not for fitness but tactical France where running through the middle of the pitch.

Belgium got what they deserved, but hard to like France so hopefully Spain can do a number on them.

Hernandez - We must be interested in him.

I watched him closely tonight and like the games he's featured in for us so far, he's not quite there yet. Whether that be because of fitness or being careful after returning from injury is up for interpretation.

He was still a key influence, that's just Kev doing Kev stuff, he just seemed to be playing within himself a little. I'm not complaining mind and I see Pep easing him back slowly after the international break especially with others returning and the run of games ahead of us. I'm all for that and will be looking forward to his stellar performances when we get into the business end of the season, when it really matters.

Just another example of bullshit stats. Hearing the headline saying he got 2 assists makes it sound like he's had a stormer, now I've not seen the game and perhaps he did but having just watched the highlights, they're two basic passes with all the work coming from the two goalscorers.

At least with them out, they should in theory play a weakened side in their 3rd place game which should allow us to manage his gametime accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.