#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The build up to the third goal is why de Bruyne is a great. It happened in a split second. The ball fell almost equidistant between three players, yet it was his insatiable hunger that spurred him onward to win it and to deliver the assist. The greatness wasn’t the touch or the pass but his reaction and his desire to be first.
Yes. He had the desire to make history.
What a player he is.

At the end the reporter is asking if Kev wants to join Real Madrid but Kev said he want to stay at city and is very happy here. He will stay forever.

Re-watching the third goal and Douglas Luiz appears to be significantly closer to the loose ball than Kev. He could easily have got there first and cleared it away if he'd been a bit more aware of the situation, but if you slow it down and watch frame by frame, you see Kev burst into an absolutely almighty, Flash-like sprint a good second before Luiz even reacts. By that point, Kev has already made up the ground. As Gabriel said on the previous page, it's that incredible hunger that gets him to the ball, and it's that signature determination and vision that makes him the best in the world. What a player.

At the end the reporter is asking if Kev wants to join Real Madrid but Kev said he want to stay at city and is very happy here. He will stay forever.

What the fuck is this question? I can’t see the video for it’s blocked in my area but… wtf

Re-watching the third goal and Douglas Luiz appears to be significantly closer to the loose ball than Kev. He could easily have got there first and cleared it away if he'd been a bit more aware of the situation, but if you slow it down and watch frame by frame, you see Kev burst into an absolutely almighty, Flash-like sprint a good second before Luiz even reacts. By that point, Kev has already made up the ground. As Gabriel said on the previous page, it's that incredible hunger that gets him to the ball, and it's that signature determination and vision that makes him the best in the world. What a player.
I think Luiz thought about going for it for a split second but the sheer pace and aggression of Debruyne made him believe that if it goes wrong it would be a penalty so he decided to go for a safer option but got first hand taste of KDB's brilliance

KDB would be my club captain for next season, i think he fully deserves it, further, he loves the club and is passionate about it the same way Kompany was. His aggression and passion as captain is something we should try next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.