18/19 home and away kits ?

If it's a stripe on the socks, it's not what I want but it's not a disaster. If it's anything more than a little square/stripe on the cuff of the arms, I'll be pissed off.

Nike are capable of nice sleek designs like Umbro, can we just have a smart, round-collar blue/white only home kit from them please?

well the nike template they mention is this years template so probably gonna get maroon sleeeves knowing them twats at nike
or maybe just the side stripes with whie sleves
if its shite then the club better fuck em off soon.

The kappa home kit had maroon on the shirt as well. Looked nice.

Looks like they've listened to feedback anyway.

2017-2018 Season: This Is When You'll Learn That It Can, In Fact, Get Worse

First, was that "story" written by a content bot or a twelve year-old? If it was an actual human adult then the current world is starting to make more sense.

Second, it is interesting that this tiny bit of info now passes for story/content worthy dissection. It's in line with the fairly recent trend in the blogosphere and "fast news" realm to post content solely based on when actual information will be available. I am referring to the should-have-been-much-more-brief write ups with the headlines like "This Is When Details of Real Madrid's New Kit Will Be Released". Imagine if people applied this to inperson interactions: "Hi Bob, this is when my next bowel movement might happen" or "Karen, here's when I should be able to actually talk about my crushing insecurities... but not now, as I have nothing to discuss."

All of that said, let's see what sort of new and creative way Nike flubs our home kit next year—Maroon shorts?

Last edited:
It's normally something shite, followed by a proper City kit so think we may be in luck next year.

Aren't the blue, white and maroon scarves traditional? I see them worn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.