18/19 home and away kits ?

I'm guessing that's why they have launched the favourite city kit poll,so when they launch the new shirt it will look like they listened to what we wanted ,even though the shirt was ready months ago ,same with the badge

I know. It's getting very tiresome now isn't it. as with the 'consultation' for the badge, it is little more than box ticking exercise working backwards from a pre-decided design.

the results of the poll will no doubt remain confidential if they don't match the shirts already designed and going into production very shortly no doubt. Lessons learnt from the badge fudge.

I know. It's getting very tiresome now isn't it. as with the 'consultation' for the badge, it is little more than box ticking exercise working backwards from a pre-decided design.

the results of the poll will no doubt remain confidential if they don't match the shirts already designed and going into production very shortly no doubt. Lessons learnt from the badge fudge.

Christ mate? Tiresome? Think you need to grow a pair haha.

It's tiresome that the club had a consultation for the badge on a belief that it was already done?

And what lessons are to be leant from the badge 'fudge'? The badge has on it exactly what everyone wanted. Fair enough the exact design won't be perfect for everyone but to say it was a fudge is just a tad unfair considering you don't know all the facts.

I was told at the start of the season that next seasons kits were going to be "retro". Don't know if true but it came from an impeccable source. I commented at the time that Nike had missed a trick with the badge relaunch.

with the amount of different kits we've had over the years, 'retro' doesn't narrow it down at all.

Gary James has posted on here that the badge consultation was just that. There were no final design and he said he would not have got involved otherwise.

After the shite kits over the last 3/4 years under Nike (with the odd exception that was almost average) surely this can't do any harm and could go part way to us actually wearing something approaching a City kit next season.

This is doing the rounds on instagram, comments though from some that it ain't colours and we ain't villa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.