1894: Can you help with our Champions League display?

Manchester33

We're planning a display for our game against FC Basel in the Champions league. It's something that hasn't been seen before in this country and we're hoping it will help raise the atmosphere. We need help sewing 3 long banners. It's nothing complicated, just straight line sewing done on a machine.

Does anyone with a sewing machine fancy helping us? It would be a great help for our display.

If you can help, please PM me or email us: the1894group@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks.

i hope this isnt a stitch up?

Genuine question - those who moved to sit down with the 1894 group for the group stages. Does that continue into the knockout stages, do we need to contact city?

i hope this isnt a stitch up?

Genuine question - those who moved to sit down with the 1894 group for the group stages. Does that continue into the knockout stages, do we need to contact city?
Most likely, the details for reallocation will be posted on here again closer to the game. Then just send an email again and I’m sure you’ll be reallocated into the block again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.