1894 club bar

The Blue

Got me and my Dad in there on tuesday night for his 50th. Has anyone been in there before and can tell me what to expect?

It was only £40 so I am sure it'll be worth it whatever the case.

I just didn't like paying £5.95 for a pint and £6.95 for a single 25ml measure of spirits with mixer. They justify it by saying that you get it in a glass rather than a plastic container.

You have to be in for 5.30 and can't leave until 10.30 due to safety regs!

daveduke67 said:
I just didn't like paying £5.95 for a pint and £6.95 for a single 25ml measure of spirits with mixer. They justify it by saying that you get it in a glass rather than a plastic container.

Looks like the credit cards going to get a bit of use then!

The Blue said:
Got me and my Dad in there on tuesday night for his 50th. Has anyone been in there before and can tell me what to expect?

That's where my season ticket is. It's very good as it's informal. Complimentary match magazine and team sheet but everything else same price as elsewhere in the ground. Generally have pies for sale at half time and at the end but you can also order finger food for half time from set menu.

Overall a good experience. Hope your dad enjoys it.

NQblue said:
The Blue said:

That's where my season ticket is. It's very good as it's informal. Complimentary match magazine and team sheet but everything else same price as elsewhere in the ground. Generally have pies for sale at half time and at the end but you can also order finger food for half time from set menu.

Overall a good experience. Hope your dad enjoys it.

Cheers for the info, just got my brother in as well so it should be a good night!

The Blue said:
daveduke67 said:

Only pulling your leg ;-)

What a great present for him - hope you, your Brother and your Dad have a great time.

daveduke67 said:
The Blue said:

Only pulling your leg ;-)

What a great present for him - hope you, your Brother and your Dad have a great time.

Lol cheers mate. I tried to play it down but nearly had a heart attack when I read your reply haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.