1894 Group: Carabao Cup Singing Section

Think the atmosphere would be better with just simple classics like CITY CITY and we love you City we do etc
Not enough people know the words to the new songs - they are too complicated
Not having a go but think a refocus needed

true the simpler songs are better, as time goes on there are new songs week in week out because of social media, it causes confusion.

problem being we can organise a signing block but it is almost impossible to dictate songs that are sung.

true the simpler songs are better, as time goes on there are new songs week in week out because of social media, it causes confusion.

problem being we can organise a signing block but it is almost impossible to dictate songs that are sung.

Aha, now I know why we can’t hear you all............you’re signing the words without sound!! ;-)

Please take that in the tongue in cheek spirit it was intended @trevorriley. As I’ve said before I join in from CBL1 & also start my own singing. :-) Keep up the good work.

Aha, now I know why we can’t hear you all............you’re signing the words without sound!! ;-)

Please take that in the tongue in cheek spirit it was intended @trevorriley. As I’ve said before I join in from CBL1 & also start my own singing. :-) Keep up the good work.
Hi Eccles Blue, I'm in CB3 and I can hear you loud n clear, you don't half make a racket! Haha!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.