1894 Group: Champions League singing section

Manchester33

Hi Everyone,

The 1894 group have liaised with the club to organise another singing section for this years UEFA Champions League. We're offering fans the opportunity to relocate (or buy tickets) into our section by clicking the link below and entering your details. We have a limited number of seats and will work on a first come, first served basis.

https://bit.ly/2ujAeNf

2qv4e2r.jpg

Im in, cant make CL nights a big night by standing around with hands in pockets. Join in

CL home games where some of best at the front of 115 last season. I will never be fond of Uefa at all but the comp has got better as in atmosphere. Lets make it a night to look forward to

CL home games where some of best at the front of 115 last season. I will never be fond of Uefa at all but the comp has got better as in atmosphere. Lets make it a night to look forward to
Couldn't agree more!

There's still time to relocate ahead of the Lyon game people, but you've got to be quick!

Although I’m not a great fan of UEFA, I will be in attendance for the grouping at the front of 115. Cheers for organising all of this!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.