1894 Group - the summer and beyond

Given that no-one has actually replied to what I've suggested, I'll give my thoughts as to why.

The away fans separate our two vociferous sets of fans, who often start different songs, or the same song at different tempos and differing times.

A single drum beat would help sort that out and bring the fans into line.

I've watched many sets of European fans set a great example at the Etihad - Monchengladbach and Bayern to name a couple.

But, as it's seen as a bit small time or cheesy by some, it's derided.

It works brilliantly all over Europe and generally creates top atmospheres. But yeah, let's continue creating a sub par atmosphere so we look cool.

I agree Blackburn and Bolton's atmosphere was excellent with a drum.

A drum is what is needed to get everyone going together at the same time, but for some reason a lot of people are against it.

But, keep up the good work with the displays lads.
i was going to post the same , its good enough for celtic and england and so many more , i think it would make a big diffrence to the singing section

Given that no-one has actually replied to what I've suggested, I'll give my thoughts as to why.

The away fans separate our two vociferous sets of fans, who often start different songs, or the same song at different tempos and differing times.

A single drum beat would help sort that out and bring the fans into line.

I've watched many sets of European fans set a great example at the Etihad - Monchengladbach and Bayern to name a couple.

But, as it's seen as a bit small time or cheesy by some, it's derided.

It works brilliantly all over Europe and generally creates top atmospheres. But yeah, let's continue creating a sub par atmosphere so we look cool.

German is chereographed. You can't beat English fans when they start chants suddenly and the whole ground gets involved.

German fans jump and sing in unison like some 'show' no thanks.

German is chereographed. You can't beat English fans when they start chants suddenly and the whole ground gets involved.

German fans jump and sing in unison like some 'show' no thanks.
How many times last season did we create a good atmosphere for more than 10 minutes? Maybe only the Chelsea game. The rest it was pretty flat as fuck

Yeah because Blackburn and Bolton had over 50k of fans in the ground trying to co-ordinate together... Great example

If we had 50k fans wanting to create an atmosphere we would not need a drum. That is what the 20 fan 'Ultra' clubs do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.