1894 Group: We need a big atmosphere next week v Spurs

Wonder if yesterday game was played still at Wembley would it have ended differently? Have a feeling we would have been better.
Possibly could have been different. Their fans we're brilliant yesterday and would have been close to impossible to generate that type of atmosphere at Wembley. Suppose it shows what a big atmosphere can do - let's make one next week! Also, the novelty of their new stadium will ware out. Next season, that type of atmosphere will be few and far between at Spurs.

Possibly could have been different. Their fans we're brilliant yesterday and would have been close to impossible to generate that type of atmosphere at Wembley. Suppose it shows what a big atmosphere can do - let's make one next week! Also, the novelty of their new stadium will ware out. Next season, that type of atmosphere will be few and far between at Spurs.

It was always going to be tough out-singing them last night - new stadium, conducive to atmosphere, fans bang up for it, etc. To be honest, while I couldn't hear our fans too much in the first half I could certainly hear you a lot more in the second half. Bernardo song sounded like pretty much everyone was at it for a good while.

Last edited:
Not aimed at you so much but I hope Allez, Allez, Allez, and a few other songs that only half of City fans know or sing along to are kept to a minimum. We need the songs that everyone knows if we're gonna create a good atmosphere stadium-wide (not just singing section or South Stand) and the reality is, a lot of older fans or fans in the North Stand/CB don't join in with a lot of the newer songs.

100% agree. I think it’s becoming a problem now - as in the songs everyone knows aren’t sung enough.

Most city fans know the words to
We’re not really here
Hey Jude
We love you city
Bluemoon
Best team in the land

Other then the last one most of them are sung once a game at most. The vast majority of people don’t sing the Dzeko song or the allez one. Sing the classics !

You guys put in a lot of work and it is great to see. We were excellent v the dippers and the atmosphere will be crucial.

If the club can match our ambition and create a north stand that assists in noise retention and is built with the purpose of creating an atmosphere then we are on to a winner.

100% agree. I think it’s becoming a problem now - as in the songs everyone knows aren’t sung enough.

Most city fans know the words to
We’re not really here
Hey Jude
We love you city
Bluemoon
Best team in the land

Other then the last one most of them are sung once a game at most. The vast majority of people don’t sing the Dzeko song or the allez one. Sing the classics !

We do sing the classics as well... it's not like they've been archived from our song list. Regardless of any opinions people may have the Dzeko song gets sung far louder and far longer than every other song. So clearly people know it/like it. The Allez song has died off now and we won't hear that as much moving forward.

But we do sing the classics. It's up to everyone else to join in and keep them going!

You guys put in a lot of work and it is great to see. We were excellent v the dippers and the atmosphere will be crucial.

If the club can match our ambition and create a north stand that assists in noise retention and is built with the purpose of creating an atmosphere then we are on to a winner.
Thanks, it's a lot of work but we (mostly) enjoy doing it. If we could have a single tiered north stand with rail seating we'd be in a much better position.

Good luck with that, but fucked if I am joining in if it is cinstant allez allez , edin dzeko etc (and I do sing home and away but not these)

Sing about ourselves with classic and our players like the Bernardo and jesus tunes

Also anyone saying we don't know the new songs, bollocks, here, facebook, twitter and through listening means anyone who wants to knows the words to benardo song, ederson, whoa oh oh oh Garbiel jesus and empty seats can look them up.

SSL3 key to a good atmosphere IMO. In other words if your ticket is up there, get up off your arse and join in with the singing.
When SSL3 are up for it the atmosphere takes off. Acoustics in that part of the stadium are far better than anywhere else. Hard to blame them all for sitting on their arse all game after making the trek up those stairs. :')

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.