1894 Group: We need a big atmosphere next week v Spurs

Good luck with that, but fucked if I am joining in if it is cinstant allez allez , edin dzeko etc (and I do sing home and away but not these)

Sing about ourselves with classic and our players like the Bernardo and jesus tunes

Also anyone saying we don't know the new songs, bollocks, here, facebook, twitter and through listening means anyone who wants to knows the words to benardo song, ederson, whoa oh oh oh Garbiel jesus and empty seats can look them up.

I know you have a major issue with Allez, Allez and the Dzeko song, but both celebrate City glories while having a dig at the scousers. Not much different to the likes of “you thought you’d win the league at Sunderland”. I’ve got no problem with them and I’ll certainly be joining in, as the more noise the better.

When SSL3 are up for it the atmosphere takes off. Acoustics in that part of the stadium are far better than anywhere else. Hard to blame them all for sitting on their arse all game after making the trek up those stairs. :')

Some of us are up for it most weeks, but apathy and laziness amongst others, similar to most areas of the ground. If there was a way of getting some noise coming from the other end of the ground that would really help, instead of it all coming from the South Stand.

I know you have a major issue with Allez, Allez and the Dzeko song, but both celebrate City glories while having a dig at the scousers. Not much different to the likes of “you thought you’d win the league at Sunderland”. I’ve got no problem with them and I’ll certainly be joining in, as the more noise the better.

I don't like the sunderland one either, every song about us wining the prem is about the other team, we are an afterthought to have a rag/scouse bashing song.

Just not my cup of tea as I couldn't give two fucks about taunting either of them unless we are playing them , they are certainly not worth the oxygen every game.

I also want as much noise as possible, just won't be joining in with these 3 songs personally

Good luck with that, but fucked if I am joining in if it is cinstant allez allez , edin dzeko etc (and I do sing home and away but not these)

Sing about ourselves with classic and our players like the Bernardo and jesus tunes

Also anyone saying we don't know the new songs, bollocks, here, facebook, twitter and through listening means anyone who wants to knows the words to benardo song, ederson, whoa oh oh oh Garbiel jesus and empty seats can look them up.

As long as we as a stadium sing I couldn't give a fuck

We need all singing and not just SS or Kippax

You couldn't hear yourself think last night in their stadium, I've got a banging headache and my ears are still ringing. At times every bugger was singing. The stadium to be fair is fantastic, in particularly the WIFI….!
The Cop end is a must at any ground, and its a long time since I heard a noise like that in any football ground, maybe our owners will spend £1.1 billion and better it.
Unfortunately I can't be at the next game because of a hospital visit, but I'll be shouting at the TV.

What happened to spontaneity, not everyone wants to do homework before they go to a game. Stick to the tried and tested classics, don't over complicate things

You couldn't hear yourself think last night in their stadium, I've got a banging headache and my ears are still ringing. At times every bugger was singing. The stadium to be fair is fantastic, in particularly the WIFI….!
The Cop end is a must at any ground, and its a long time since I heard a noise like that in any football ground, maybe our owners will spend £1.1 billion and better it.

That was more about the acoustics and it has beem built very well to give a loud surround sound noise.
After ten minutes most of them shut up, and that kop end of theirs was only the bottom half singing mainly, but it is bulit that the noise amplifies and in turn makes it sound load as fuck
Admit though the second tier stands were also in good voice sporadically, but when they sing the stadium helps it become a wall of noise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.