1894 plans tonight

Manchester33

1894 are organising a big display and we need your help!

We're trying to do something different that we haven't seen before so we need a large number of people, in South Stand level 1 to unveil the display prior to kick off. We'll be on the concourse an hour before kick off preparing everything and anyone who's able/willing to help, can you come and meet us on the concourse from 7:15 onwards. We'll be around the entrance to 115/114.

A few of our members are meeting in the corner shop pub before the game (M11 3NA). If you'd like to try and get more involved with 1894 this is a good opportunity for you to come and have a pint with us. We'll be in there from 5pm onwards.

Bring your scarves and lets make it a party atmosphere at Eastlands tonight! It's never been better being a blue!

I wouldn't mind getting more involved and I'm in 118. My partner is under the weather so I'll be on my own tonight, I might stop in pub but I'll definitely wander over to you in the ground.

that's if anyone turns up, us being 4-0 up on a Wednesday night etc.

It'll be a good turnout tonight. There aren't many tickets left - pretty much single seats only showing on the planner - and as it's a game where fans have had to specifically go to the trouble of buying a ticket, there should be less no shows than most league games.

Looking forward to this but with what's being planned, as M33 said we really could do with more help than we normally need. Appreciate that not everyone can get in early, particularly midweek matches when many of us are rushing to get there from work, etc, but it'll be great if anyone can get there to give us a lift!

Hopefully it'll be a decent atmosphere too - I know it's effectively a dead rubber but the Basel fans will still be up for it and at least as fans we shouldn't be nervous about the outcome of the match

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.