1894 Singing section for Champions League Group Stage

Was good craic last season. Looking at the post UUJBlue all you need to do is:

"email your full name(s), supporter number(s) and whether you're on the cup scheme or not. It would also be helpful if you could send a contact number in case we need to get in touch.

the1894group@yahoo.co.uk"

Cheers everyone who's joined from here. We've got pretty good numbers now, but still space left! Get on it blues!

If you stop singing the edin dzeko song i may relocate think its every game his name is mentioned.

Good luck guys.

Prestwich Blue's comment made me laugh!

We've already got more people than we had for last season which is great considering we've only been pushing it less than 48 hours (we had over a month last season). Still got a fairly decent number of seats left, but if you're keen to join I'd hurry up so you don't miss out.

Cheers.

We've already got more people than we had for last season which is great considering we've only been pushing it less than 48 hours (we had over a month last season). Still got a fairly decent number of seats left, but if you're keen to join I'd hurry up so you don't miss out.

Cheers.

What happens after we email the details you asked for?

Does the club reprogramme our season card and send us the new 'seat' details?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.