1894 Singing section for Champions League Group Stage

What happens after we email the details you asked for?

Does the club reprogramme our season card and send us the new 'seat' details?
Last season these went to the ticket office to programme seasoncards for these dates and the club emailed/texted closer to the date with these details.

We already have more than last season against Monaco, great news.. Also there are more singers in 115 generally this season.

Once we get it going more for each game we can look at 100 or so grouped together, this can generate enough noise to travel and get the stadium rocking.

The Monaco fans where very good last season, they only had a group of about 100 in the middle to get it going.

Cant wait for first CL game, I'm not the biggest fans of Uefa by a long way, but I want city to be heard.

No. My intention was to deprive the club of some money that I otherwise would have paid them so they're getting less off me than I paid last year. I can watch all the CL games on TV.

You can watch every game on TV these days , I've ditched the seasoncard as I can get one for nearly every game now for nothing, so I can now afford to see the champs league, fa cup and league cup games which are cheaper anyway.
For those who are thinking how do I get in free, 2-3 people I know who have season cards only go to about 80% of games due to work or illness, so rather that go to waste they give them to me.
I'm not bothered about loyalty points , cos ditched aways can't afford them anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.