1894group displays 2014-15

wearethesouthstand

1894 group is your group. its everyones. so we will be fundraising in june on our twitter our facebook and ric has kindly agreed to make a sticky for us when we are ready to start fundraising which will be around the start of the world cup.

so what worked well last season? what do you want to see more of? what do you want the money raised to go on ?

we can't do pyro in the ground but is there anything you have seen done abroad that you would like to see happen at City ?

Not my thread, but could we avoid drum and atmosphere debates please?

*Gets thinking and researching*

On the raising money point what happened to the 1894 packs that were going to be sold before Christmas ? Or did they happen and I missed it ? I'm sure if they were well done they would sell.

blueparrot said:
On the raising money point what happened to the 1894 packs that were going to be sold before Christmas ? Or did they happen and I missed it ? I'm sure if they were well done they would sell.

they all went out. very limited numbers. but badges memberships tshirts and scarves in the offing before xmas

dobobobo said:
Not my thread, but could we avoid drum and atmosphere debates please?

*Gets thinking and researching*

yeah no need to mention it. we have not done a drum not in favour of it. thinking more small scale stuff to spark things off on the concourses or perhaps big stuff ie one idea was a big blue moon on pulleys behind a goal rising up...or larger banners from back of tier 2 dangling down to bottom of tier 1

wearethesouthstand said:
blueparrot said:

they all went out. very limited numbers. but badges memberships tshirts and scarves in the offing before xmas

Thanks I'll keep an eye out for them.

baddddad said:
do the club contribute anything?

the club help logistically. we wouldnt want to be in the clubs pocket and neither would the majority of fans want us to be. if we raise our own dough we retain our own creative input

I'll be PayPaling another donation across when I get paid at the end of the month. You guys do fantastic work and more people need to put their money where their mouth is in terms of atmosphere.

I'd love to see some blue and white streamers like this if possible and some of the larger flags that go round the ground rather than the smaller individual ones.

With that said the This Charming Man Pellegrini flag was great

My personal favourite you guys do, is the ticker tape, confetti etc.. It looks top from the rest of the stadium.
From the continent I'd like to see if possible, the displays that are done on a counter leaver style. However, I don't think it'd be possible in the Etihad. Maybe we could also have a few flags out for the full 90, like the Watford game a few year back?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.