1894group displays 2014-15

The 2 new stick banners and all of the CM11(?) are great. Would be good to get the all out in the ground at the same time for full effect and 0 cost

well done guys ,love the displays,ticker,tape, and banners I will chip in ,
unless (imo) its for shitty inflaterbles they are a huge distraction,as they bounce about the stands, like a say only my opinion

Can you provide lessons on how to pass a large flag around the ground.
Always looks shit half way round because people either try to keep hold of it or just let it flop.

Ducado said:
I will be donating as well, I am really impressed with the hard work you lads (and I presume lasses) have put in this season

me too. excellent work chaps (and chapesses).

sam-caddick said:
Would be great to see more confetti, plus I would like to see a toilet roll explosion from the south stand and get that corner of the pitch covered in toilet rolls.

How about something like this in the South Stand for the derby next season? Palace did something similar when they played us and just cut them down when the game started, add the confetti and toilet rolls and it would be a sight to behold.

[bigimg]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mZckE89H4yY/TgCgigtcL2I/AAAAAAAASAM/ppHRhck23fY/s1600/RiverPlateHRes.jpg[/bigimg]

blue and white toilet rolls would begreat and cheaper than the streamers we use.. club has banned them though as they are heavier than streamers.

the picture looks great with ribbons front to back. love colour in the stadium.

Get a block together like in the cup games and just. Sing all game

Would be good to see all the cm11 flags out all game,I think I've seen them all once against Watford. Should be there for every big game

Have a gander at what the Motherwell Bois have managed for having a group of between 150-200. Good links with the club and have changed the atmosphere of games.

I'd like to think City could pull together 500-1000 fellas and do likewise.

I know this isn't an atmosphere thread, but if you're in direct contact with the club can you tell them the atmosphere is seriously hindered by the fact the east and south stand are singing different songs all the time.

also you do an outstanding job and the visual aids are getting better and better.

Damocles said:
I'll be PayPaling another donation across when I get paid at the end of the month. You guys do fantastic work and more people need to put their money where their mouth is in terms of atmosphere.

I'd love to see some blue and white streamers like this if possible and some of the larger flags that go round the ground rather than the smaller individual ones.

With that said the This Charming Man Pellegrini flag was great

I'd too like to see more flags like this, i'd contribute to a Silva, Zaba, Aguero one etc. Out of interest, how much did that cost?

I've asked it before and I think the group could make a lot of funds. I'd love to set up a DD to the group for a fiver a month. Imagine the income that could be made to shell out on 'atmosphere' if you got a steady £500/month.

We'll done last season. It's been hard at times to get the place rocking but I'm sure it'll happen with the determination.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.