1894group displays 2014-15

two videos from match v . west ham

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKVbL0Y0BHE[/video]

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UAjSkkmCzs[/video]

Blågribben said:
Someone who knows were I can buy or order the banner of Manuel Pellegrini The Charming man?

Per Arne

no offense pal but why would anyone sell that, its part of the group and imo should be there every game

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Blågribben said:
Someone who knows were I can buy or order the banner of Manuel Pellegrini The Charming man?

Per Arne

no offense pal but why would anyone sell that, its part of the group and imo should be there every game

I don't think he wants the original one, I think he wants his own new one.

The Ledge said:
I've asked it before and I think the group could make a lot of funds. I'd love to set up a DD to the group for a fiver a month. Imagine the income that could be made to shell out on 'atmosphere' if you got a steady £500/month.

We'll done last season. It's been hard at times to get the place rocking but I'm sure it'll happen with the determination.

I'd happily do this. I've made a few contributions but regular direct debit payments are much easier.

As the man above says, if you got 100 regular donators you'd be laughing,

117 M34 said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Blågribben said:

Per Arne

oh my bad read his post wrong, maybe ask the group ??

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
117 M34 said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

1894 could sell a ton of This Charming Man t-shirts I reckon. The No History? flag as a t-shirt would sell too.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
117 M34 said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

classic flags should stay unique imo

The Ledge said:
I've asked it before and I think the group could make a lot of funds. I'd love to set up a DD to the group for a fiver a month. Imagine the income that could be made to shell out on 'atmosphere' if you got a steady £500/month.

We'll done last season. It's been hard at times to get the place rocking but I'm sure it'll happen with the determination.

I'd set up a DD also

Firstly, great effort by all at 1894 and much appreciated.

Not sure if anything's been posted in the FFP thread (and I ain't reading 850+ pages to find out) but how about some sort of protest against uefa for our next cl home game.

Obviously the club won't support any suggestions, but i'm sure cleverer people than me could come up with some ideas that tap into out unique subtle manc humour, whilst still letting the viewing public and press what we think whilst flicking a big up yours towards platini - i'd happily donate to that !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.