19 | Julian Alvarez - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know the date that he actually joins us / is unveiled?

Anyone know the date that he actually joins us / is unveiled?
Internet chatter ranges his arrival from July 11th to July 20th.

Funny vibe overshadowing Julian's last week in Argentina ... there's this cosmetic surgery queen twice his age named Luciana Salazar [link mildly nsfw] dropping hints on her social media that she's having an affair with Alvarez. It's all over the cheesy celebrity rumor sites over there. Poor kid probably can't wait to get out of that mess. ha

Last edited:
Is it Avarez last match for River Plate tomorrow before joining up with City?

So excited about Julian, almost more than Haaland. Dynamic, strong, two-footed, fantastic finishing. Looks like pure quality all around. I think he will play alongside Haaland. He’s too good to act backup striker, I think that will show eventually. Future left winger I reckon.

Is it Avarez last match for River Plate tomorrow before joining up with City?
In ~2.5 hrs Julian plays his last league match, then Wed he'll play his last overall River match in the 2nd leg of a Copa Libs tie. Sunday road, Wed home. Been wondering for his last home match if City will send Zaba by with a City jersey for a little photo opp before kickoff.

not starting, several starters on the bench tho, guess they're saving them for the big match Wednesday

came on at 60m to a 0-1 score and his team a man down on the road, got an assist and a goal [both with his head] but still lost 2-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.