19 years ago today

I remember the atmosphere literally coming over in waves, you could feel it in the air and hear it almost like whispers, the hairs on my neck are standing up just thinking about it, rode our luck but we did all season that year.

I remember the atmosphere literally coming over in waves, you could feel it in the air and hear it almost like whispers, the hairs on my neck are standing up just thinking about it, rode our luck but we did all season that year.
We got lucky that night. That was a penalty for Wigan, and it looks like Goater put that in with his upper arm.

We got lucky that night. That was a penalty for Wigan, and it looks like Goater put that in with his upper arm.

Clear dive. ;-)
Can see fans in the Platt Lane end put their hands to their heads when Wiekens lunges in, which I always take as a surefire indicator that it's a penalty. Thank the Lord that standards of refereeing have moved on...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.