Re: De Jong injury to Ben Arfa

The most telling point for me was that the Newcastle players clearly weren't upset by the challenge and Hughton didn't mention it in his post-match interview (that I heard).

That witless, wife-beatng worm Collymore was giving it large about De Jong on Talkshite so much that I had to switch over in the car coming back. If I were City's PR team I'd have been on the phone to Talkshite threatening legal action for defamation.

i see absolutely nothing courageous in De Jong's play..... reckless, misstimed and studs up tackles seems to be his way of play. Zero finesse in my book and any thug could do it. To see how much of a fighter he is, we have to see him on the receiving end of the kind of tackles he dishes out himself IMHO.[/quote]

??? laughable, utter nonsense from start to finish !

Carlos91 said:
Halfpenny said:
If you want to see a non-contact sport, go and watch basketball or something. The challenge was not malicious.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUVPRPRx8F4[/youtube]

Have fun.
wow, was that today?!...oh wait...NO it wasn't. so why's it being brought up

CTID_92 said:
Carlos91 said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUVPRPRx8F4[/youtube]

Have fun.
wow, was that today?!...oh wait...NO it wasn't. so why's it being brought up

So?

Prestwich_Blue said:
The most telling point for me was that the Newcastle players clearly weren't upset by the challenge and Hughton didn't mention it in his post-match interview (that I heard).

Hughton has said that he thought it was a tackle that did not need to be made. Nige can be a bit reckless at times but I didn't think it was too bad in real time. Having said that if one of their players had done that to Tevez then I might not be feeling the same!

FFS can we not just ban the fuckin rag **** Carlos91, sick of him posting typical rag comments and being inflamitry on our forum.
Get the fuck out of here scanky red twat.

An extremely unfortunate injury - but i don't think there was malicious intent - just a 50/50 challenge that had a tragic outcome. Even some Newcastle fans at the station said they thought it was just an unlucky result of a strong challenge. Obviously the hacks and Cocks like Stanley Collywobble want him thrown in the tower and beheaded because (a) it's us and (b) he got away with his Enter the Dragon in the W C Final.
That apart I thought NDJ was one of our few players trying to get things going today - please no more nonsense about sideways passes and we only like him because he goes in hard - and we accuse the journos of being lazy in there analysis.
I thought Newcastle looked pretty good - have got a new found respect for them - certainly better shape and movement than Liverpool and Chelsea - we really do beat ourselves up without applying the context of the opposition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.