Re: De Jong injury to Ben Arfa

Egyptian said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Clearly a 50/50 ball - just bad luck for the lad that he tried to pull out - if he´d been as commited as De Jong he would have been ok

50/50? How the fuck is this a 50/50???

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlyfmgvqeXU[/youtube]
Ok I've seen it again and I stand by my first statement, I still think it was an accident.

Fuck all wrong with that try showing the other angle yeah where he clearly won the ball. Hard but fair challenge, how can the geordies moan when they have that dirty bastard in Nolan playing for em.

De Jong will never be a proper all round dirty bastard as he's not tall enough to elbow people in the face!

Egyptian said:
Clearly a 50/50 ball - just bad luck for the lad that he tried to pull out - if he´d been as commited as De Jong he would have been ok

You explain to us how it isn't a 50:50 ball then, because I see this as a fair tackle, hard yes, but fair! Just because a player, unfortunately, breaks a leg in a tackle doesn't automatically mean that the tackler showed intent or deserves the harangueing that that player will receive in the press.

i can see de jong getting a ban here with sky and bbc will keep showing it over and over again till the f.a chargers him just like ade last year against arsenal

nowt wrong with it, ben arfa's standing leg got wiped out by de jong's trailing leg\shin. It's not like he was giving the big scissors motion and choping at him.

just an unfortunate accident from a clean tackle which won the ball.

YOU FOUGHT DE JONG AND..

DE JONG WN.

Tasteless I know, in all sincerty though, Goodluck Mr. Ben Arfa.

Just remember..

Egyptian said:

Have you been to specsavers recently? You should - Ben Arfa clearly loses control of the ball rendering it up for grabs - his touch was poor - very unfortunate and I feel for the lad

Andouble said:
he was probably lucky not to be sent off.

Oh behave...he didnt even get a yellow card.
It was a hard tackle but nowhere near as hard as the zabaletta come together with the juve player the other night.

momentum took Nigel through...it cant be helped but he won the ball fair and square..keegy and butt and the ref cant all be wrong.

Will be a disgrace if he gets a retroactive ban considering how contentious it is. ie, Keegan and Butt both said it was fair. The referee said it was fair. Others said it wasn't. It it contentious, not a blatent leg-destroyer like Henry's yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.