2-0 at half time....will we win owt this season?

I don't care who he buys, GET RID OF THIS CLOWN.
He can't motivate the players, no matter who he buys, so DON'T let him have another penny, get him out.
Who on here could not have predicted that TYSON and EARNSHAW would cause us problems?
It's NOT good enough.
Oh and Vassell, if you could take you jewellery off BEFORE the game it MIGHT give us the (mistaken) impression that you are actuallly a PRO footballer.
You all need a kick up the bum, but it will NEVER be any different, will it?
SHAMBLES CLUB.

I don't care who he buys, GET RID OF THIS CLOWN.
He can't motivate the players, no matter who he buys, so DON'T let him have another penny, get him out.
Who on here could not have predicted that TYSON and EARNSHAW would cause us problems?
It's NOT good enough.
Oh and Vassell, if you could take you jewellery off BEFORE the game it MIGHT give us the (mistaken) impression that you are actuallly a PRO footballer.
You all need a kick up the bum, but it will NEVER be any different, will it?
SHAMBLES CLUB.

Hughes didn`t even have a clue on how to beat Blackburn, a team he knew everything about, he`s fcuking spineless!

its another embarrassin day...villas agent and probably many others in the crowd for perspective upcoming buys, what are they supposed to say back to the player? Im doublin up my money on jose being city manager!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.