Yeah couldn't quite get what suspicious buying patterns they could look at, mate of mine holds our details on family and friends and buys quite a few together so we get to stand together at aways.
I do the same.
But for a very popular game I buy within the brackets the club set which means getting a three, a two, a two, a one, a one and a one, although the last one didn't get one this time.

I do the same.
But for a very popular game I buy within the brackets the club set which means getting a three, a two, a two, a one, a one and a one, although the last one didn't get one this time.
Small allocation big game been tough this time we won't all be stood together for this one,thought the price would have put a few off that and Saturday Wednesday seems not though.

Yet again another away day sells out at a stupidly high number of points (1500 more than the league game and more expensive) and the club yet again remains silent on how tickets end up on reseller sites etc. Bear in mind that we also received tickets in their main stand as per UEFA rules which I assume are tickets that would have been siphoned off from a normal league allocation so in reality although the allocation is slightly less than the league game there should have been more available to the fans

Lets be honest the away end will be rammed with corporates and tourists (some probably wearing Liverpool gear) its getting ridiculous. The club are claiming only 400 got allocated to corps.

Lets be honest the away end will be rammed with corporates and tourists (some probably wearing Liverpool gear) its getting ridiculous. The club are claiming only 400 got allocated to corps.

im a hospitality Seasoncard holder in the Commonwealth ( bottom rung corporate ) and before that 30 plus years season ticket holder, there seems to be a misconception that anyone in corporate is not a real fan and that is way off the truth. for the record ... corporate received an allocation of 400 tickets for the game and had 1600 applications so it went to a Ballot.

hope this helps trying to work out how the tourists get in !!

im a hospitality Seasoncard holder in the Commonwealth ( bottom rung corporate ) and before that 30 plus years season ticket holder, there seems to be a misconception that anyone in corporate is not a real fan and that is way off the truth. for the record ... corporate received an allocation of 400 tickets for the game and had 1600 applications so it went to a Ballot.

hope this helps trying to work out how the tourists get in !!
I appreciate that mate but as an example if you own a box for 10 people you can apply for 10 tickets for every away game(if you have a box its usually a company, so not like its 10 loyal fans going to every game), and I've never known them lose out in the ballot either that seems quite lucky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.