2 footballs

117 M34

If footballs were played with 2 balls instead of 1 (and 2 refs) which premier league teams would do better than they do with 1 football and which would do worse?

Saw it on screen in an art exhibition years ago. Needed a moment to realize what was going on. Midfielders had to decide the whole match, if they defend one ball or attack with the other.

Ruhr said:
Saw it on screen in an art exhibition years ago. Needed a moment to realize what was going on. Midfielders had to decide the whole match, if they defend one ball or attack with the other.

I thought it was my idea!
Imagine silva with 2 footballs?

Was a room with tv screens and a football match on.
I thought, it is a good idea to watch a match and have a break from all that modern art crap.
At one moment i was wondering, why a player on the attack was suddenly turning away from the ball and running back. And then i saw the second ball he was trying to defend.

117 M34 said:
Ruhr said:

I thought it was my idea!
Imagine silva with 2 footballs?
He still wouldn't fucking shoot......

117 M34 said:
davymcfc said:
How many goals are there?

Just 2, obviously.
I don't know but I have just had a good idea where basically we have manchester city v Liverpool where there is a goal in liverpool and a goal in manchester and a ball is placed in warrington. The entire populations of each city are playing. It's golden goal and the city that loses gets destroyed (wiped off the face of the earth).

davymcfc said:
117 M34 said:
davymcfc said:
How many goals are there?

Just 2, obviously.
I don't know but I have just had a good idea where basically we have manchester city v Liverpool where there is a goal in liverpool and a goal in manchester and a ball is placed in warrington. The entire populations of each city are playing. It's golden goal and the city that loses gets destroyed (wiped off the face of the earth).

It's already been done.... I'm pretty sure that's how lacrosse started...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.