2 free NOW TV passes for season ticket holders

Yep just got mine, plus an email with a link to Pep saying how they’ll miss us!!! Now I’m beginning to want to watch the match to support the lads! Didn’t think I wanted to but bring ‘em on, bring ‘em all on!! :-) Pep did it, he got me going again. Now to dig out my match day gear!

Got them.

although if there's a decent river from the states, I might save them for another game, when there might not be. Anything to not have to listen to Tyler and Carragher

Got mine, I have sky but cancelled sky sports a couple of months ago. If I do the now TV codes will I be able to watch the game on my sky box? Or do I just play it from the now TV website/app

Yep just got mine, plus an email with a link to Pep saying how they’ll miss us!!! Now I’m beginning to want to watch the match to support the lads! Didn’t think I wanted to but bring ‘em on, bring ‘em all on!! :-) Pep did it, he got me going again. Now to dig out my match day gear!

I'm off to Hills on Church Street,fancy Laporte to score any time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.