2 Horses For Saturday.

citykev28 said:
Are these decent tips or just horses with City related names?

If it's the latter, I've got a couple of tips for you.

Weedgie Two Hat - 15:33 at Rotherham
Hooray Hibbees - 13:48 at Mansfield.

Ye awrite mate.
Checked out those 2 ye gave....can't find them anywhere :)
Just City related,if they won and ye never done them....well....
You done the Hibees tonight ?

TTTCITYBHOY said:
citykev28 said:
Are these decent tips or just horses with City related names?

If it's the latter, I've got a couple of tips for you.

Weedgie Two Hat - 15:33 at Rotherham
Hooray Hibbees - 13:48 at Mansfield.

Ye awrite mate.
Checked out those 2 ye gave....can't find them anywhere :)
Just City related,if they won and ye never done them....well....
You done the Hibees tonight ?

No mate.

Last week there were about 9 Scottish lads sat behind us against Hull City. 8 Rangers and 1 Celtic. Decent lads to be honest. They were all early 20's and on a day return. All that travelling for a fucking 1-1 draw with Hull City.

They were impressed with my Jock accent.

You ok?

Brisblu said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
Both @ Wincanton....

1.20 ~ City Supreme
2.30 ~ Pride In Battle

Reasonable odds as well.
Good luck.
Nice one. Well worth a cheeky EW double.[/quote

Alright Brisblu, If i remember you used to put a few winners on here. Any tips for Cheltenham? Or anybody else?

Not a horse but no real value but heres a double of sorts on the boxing. Luke Keeler to win Prizefighter. Favourite but my god this lad can bang and will have a bright future in boxing. I had Jono Carroll to win the last prizefighter and won at big odds. He will have Steve Collins in his corner and on the same night his stable mate Stephen Ormond to win his title fight against Terry Flanagan is a must too at decent odds. Ormond and Pascal Collins gym is flying at the moment well worth a look at that double.

leighton said:
Not a horse but no real value but heres a double of sorts on the boxing. Luke Keeler to win Prizefighter. Favourite but my god this lad can bang and will have a bright future in boxing. I had Jono Carroll to win the last prizefighter and won at big odds. He will have Steve Collins in his corner and on the same night his stable mate Stephen Ormond to win his title fight against Terry Flanagan is a must too at decent odds. Ormond and Pascal Collins gym is flying at the moment well worth a look at that double.

Any T.Flannagan will put up a fight mate :)

Sam Faecalmatterface said:
Brisblu said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
Both @ Wincanton....

1.20 ~ City Supreme
2.30 ~ Pride In Battle

Reasonable odds as well.
Good luck.
Nice one. Well worth a cheeky EW double.

What will be cheeky about the bet?
My heart says they both have a great chance... my head says Rior or Serienschock could fare slightly better!
(See Scoop 6 thread)

The 'cheeky' aspect is that they are City related and will be in the top three of each race hence worth going Each Way.. I don't normally bet against myself but have on this with a small wager.

I have done a Three Horse.. 'Round Robin' bet EW (10 bets at .50p) total stake £5
(The round robin is composed of the follow parts:
Part Selections (1-3) Number of Bets
Double 12, 13, 23 3bets
Treble 123 1bet
Up and Down SSA Pairs 12, 13, 23 6bets
Total: 10)

1.20 ~ City Supreme (@ Wincanton)
2.30 ~ Pride In Battle (@ Wincanton)
4.15 - Bertie Blue Boy (@Lingfield)

A bit of fun for a fiver... nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.