#2 | Kyle Walker - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 years old and still gets up and down the pitch at pace for the full 90 minutes. He used to have a brain fart every game but he's become one of our more dependable players now.

Fantastic again tonight, the odd time he’s caught out of position his pace just get him out of trouble more often than not. Pretty faultless tonight, good defensively and distribution very good aswell. One of the first names on the sheet at the moment.

Loves him since he came here and I think he has done brilliantly since we bought him.

Rock solid and he knows it. I love how he offers the winger a yard in front, almost baiting him to go outside and run, knowing he’s going to catch you that way. but at the same time you can’t then come inside because he is a yard behind so you’ll go straight into him. i’ve never seen that before.

One of the worst players on the field and initiated the self combustion. Like Mendy he isn’t a footballer, but unlike Mendy he has pace which saves him on the odd occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.