2 season tickets on one phone

sirboh

Probably been asked before, my mate (season ticket holder) isn't going tomorrow, I have someone who isn't a member of any sort who would like to come, can my mate transfer his ticket to me, meaning I have 2 tickets on my phone and then I can scan them both at the turnstyle letting my guest in first? My guest is an adult if that makes any difference.

Yes no prob
I get my FOC on my phone as he got old phone and I let him in in one block then I go to my block and let myself in

Can you tell me how to do this? Also, can it be done for a one off game and then put back on the original phone?

Can you tell me how to do this? Also, can it be done for a one off game and then put back on the original phone?
You can get the ticket sent to your mate, just email him the ticket then he just opens it in his phone on Google pay.or apple pay.depnding in the phone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.