2 x tickets - Southampton Home (wanted)

super yaya

I’m having difficulty booking tickets on line.. correctly filling in all the details after payment it comes back “Error”

Tried multiple times. ??
Can anyone help.
2 x ticket together me and my daughter
Thanks
Scott

Attachments

• B7EC0C88-FEF2-46A3-8E61-7C22720F7F09.png
    B7EC0C88-FEF2-46A3-8E61-7C22720F7F09.png
    354 KB · Views: 9
I’m having difficulty booking tickets on line.. correctly filling in all the details after payment it comes back “Error”

Tried multiple times. ??
Can anyone help.
Thanks
Scott
HI mate, did you sort this out? If not and you still want a pair ping me a PM.

I have put two seats next to each other on the ticket exchange (can't be bothered to do it any other way).

They are: South Stand, Block 215 , Row S Seat 384
South Stand, Block 214 , Row S Seat 381

Great seats on the back row of SS level 2 but often when I list them they don't sell because folk think they aren't next to each other as they appear to be in separate blocks and the numbers are not consecutive (382 and 383 don't exist!).

Call supporter services and ask for them specifically if you still need two.

N.B. It appears I have only had 3 posts since 2007 as I changed my username from Desperatedon and it reset the post count.

Last edited:

Tried multiple times. ??
Can anyone help.
Thanks
Scott
I had something this morning when buying a Liverpool ticket. Not sure it’s the same problem though. I was putting in my bank details to pay when I should have selected the saved bank card from the drop down menu.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.