2 Years on Still Gutted (please read)

Don’t suffer alone, mate.

You did what you could and it’s not your fault.

Everyone will judge you in the highest esteem for trying and you should feel that way about yourself too.

So sorry to hear the chap has died, his family had two more years with him thanks to you and your wife. As someone else said be proud of what you did and get some help if you need to. It must be very painful for you but you couldn’t have done any more, and many wouldn’t have done what you and your wife did.
Cheers we could only do our best I am more traumitesd now than i was 2 years ago.but no problem being a CIty fan can deal with it

Cheers we could only do our best I am more traumitesd now than i was 2 years ago.but no problem being a CIty fan can deal with it
I think if you are feeling so bad that you need to share this on a forum you are not dealing with it. It is obviously very painful for you even after 2 years. Have you talked to your doctor? He could suggest someone who you could talk with and learn some more coping methods. Whatever, you should be proud of yourself that you did something, unfortunately most people these days just get their phone out and record incidents. As sad reflection on today's society.

Many thanks everyone for replying. It was an emotional time yesterday meeting all his brothers .cousins.uncles and rest of the family plus the gin kicked in later .another day another dollar life goes on once again many thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.