#20 | Bernardo Silva - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mccity a wum? That has to be a silly joke.

tumblr_inline_p6m7svJxIV1qzjix8_250.gifv

I can see the merit in selling him. Great lad bit does he score or set up enough?? If I were him and athletico Madrid were after me I would fancy it too. Change at this stage of his career not a bad thing???
I mentioned in another thread.....his main strengths lie within the areas that don't always tick the stats boxes or maybe go unnoticed to the superficial eye.He is so important to our overall dynamic,his tenacity,movement and interplay is fantastic - he is hugely influential in the 'pre-assist' part of the game,like Phil,we play better when he is buzzing around the pitch and pressing the opposition like his life depends on it.

Strange season silva. Moments of brilliance & moments he goes missing. He’s the kind of player that needs to play most games to keep his confidence high.

not sure he will stay happy at city for much longer. Gutted as he’s one of my favourite city players

Our record with him in the side is no coincidence nor simple correlation. Utterly unbelievable player.

I will assume the £50m quoted above was a typo. Heads should roll if he goes for less than £100m.

Our record with him in the side is no coincidence nor simple correlation. Utterly unbelievable player.

I will assume the £50m quoted above was a typo. Heads should roll if he goes for less than £100m.
You overestimate our power tk sell players. He will be sold for €50m and people will hail it as masterstroke here. Saul Swap is being discussed as reported by Mendes Mouthpiece Castles

I mentioned in another thread.....his main strengths lie within the areas that don't always tick the stats boxes or maybe go unnoticed to the superficial eye.He is so important to our overall dynamic,his tenacity,movement and interplay is fantastic - he is hugely influential in the 'pre-assist' part of the game,like Phil,we play better when he is buzzing around the pitch and pressing the opposition like his life depends on it.

Exactly mate.

I can see the merit in selling him. Great lad bit does he score or set up enough?? If I were him and athletico Madrid were after me I would fancy it too. Change at this stage of his career not a bad thing???
To me, he has looked like a player who would benefit from a move over the past year or so. The Times story this morning is that he asked to leave last summer - it’s easy to dismiss newspaper stuff but he hasn’t been at his best for a couple of seasons now and he may just want to move and have a fresh start.

I’ve posted before about how the pandemic could affect players and this could be an issue here - lots of our players used to jet off for a bit of sun if they had a couple of days off and this may have made the difference if they weren’t completely happy in Manchester. The pandemic has obviously stopped that over the past year and it may have refocused a few minds and changed a few priorities. All very much first world problems but if the lad genuinely wants to move then it may well be better to do the deal rather than have another season of patchy form from a player that’s in and out of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.