#20 | Bernardo Silva - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernie’s going nowhere, Pep loves him. Guys with his technical ability who work as hard as he does and give an incredibly consistent level of performance game after game are extremely rare.

Straight Swap for Dembele would be interesting, given Barca's near zero funds to buy Bernando outright.

There’s a reason Barca want rid of Dembele. We shouldn’t touch him with a barge pole.

We would be losing a first 11 player here, City shouldn’t let him go for anything other than a decent fee or a player that we actually want.

Bernie’s going nowhere, Pep loves him. Guys with his technical ability who work as hard as he does and give an incredibly consistent level of performance game after game are extremely rare.

Youre seeing that from a manager and fan perspective,and not the individual himself.

Being played in a role that doesnt suit him,occasionally being the fall guy to shoehorn others in,unhappy with the manager.....i don't know,just looking at it from another angle.

Often no smoke without fire,unfortunately.
I think he normally plays in his best position doesn’t he ? I could be wrong but he strikes me as the kind of level headed dude who understands how the squad system works and doesn’t throw unnecessary tantrums.

Disagree with your last point, lazy journos steal a living out of creating smoke where there’s not even a flicker of a flame.

I think he normally plays in his best position doesn’t he ? I could be wrong but he strikes me as the kind of level headed dude who understands how the squad system works and doesn’t throw unnecessary tantrums.

Disagree with your last point, lazy journos steal a living out of creating smoke where there’s not even a flicker of a flame.
Everything has pointed to wanting to leave for personal reasons. He just fancies a change, hes been in Manchester a good few years now fancies something else.

Its coming from good sources, there is definitely some flame there. All rests on if any offers come forward if not he will knuckle down and do his job I am sure.

Yeah seems like the issues aren't on the pitch. If we sell Bernardo and bring in grealish I won't be too broken up about it.

It’s a shame this. I always thought he’d be one of the players that would be with us for most of his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.