20 | Bernardo Silva - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wouldn't entertain selling him. I know we're not usually ones to keep unhappy players but I can't think of another midfielder in world football who can do what Bernie does for us. He has a contract make him honour it and hopefully he changes his mind about wanting to go.
Consummate professional, compare that to Sterling who is using another narrative, if Bernard does go, he can never be accused of downing tools and letting us down.... an example to all

brilliant once more but why didn't he shoot at the end there! 1v1 with the keeper on his strong foot still looked to cut inside haha. our players just don't like to score 1v1s.

brilliant once more but why didn't he shoot at the end there! 1v1 with the keeper on his strong foot still looked to cut inside haha. our players just don't like to score 1v1s.
It’s the amount of times we don’t even get a shot off that annoys me. As a team we are seemingly hellbent on turning 1v1 situations into nothing more than a half-chance.

even though the season is still new, he has been the standout player of the season so far......exceptional again.....head and shoulders above all the other midfielders and forwards i with the exception of Foden but in my opinion he has been better (slightly) than Foden as well (who has played only a couple of games mind!)

Seeing Berny as one of the shortest of players being head and shoulders above the rest makes me smile and feel good.
Rather we pay 75 million to keep him rather than collect 75 million selling him. Btw I wouldn’t sell him for 75 million.

Played like two men today, and needed to. Brilliant again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.