Give him the contract... (whaaat ?)
Give him the contract... (Whaat... ?)
Give him the contract... (CHORUS)

I understand that we're all biased towards our own club/players, and that that can blinds us to, as Rafa might say, facts. But seriously; Rice a better midfielder than Bernardo?

His performances of late is no surprise to me. He is now playing in his favourite position, a position that allows his ability to shine. Watching Barnardo is a pleasure, I hope he's here for many more years.

I understand that we're all biased towards our own club/players, and that that can blinds us to, as Rafa might say, facts. But seriously; Rice a better midfielder than Bernardo?

I would suspect he is talking from a defensive perspective,and even then,at best....its a very bold claim.

The fact that he was allegedly close to leaving fills me with absolute dread.
On a different note, I was really happy to see him on the adidas app endorsing a new collection of football boots. The guy deserves much more recognitionScreenshot_20211026-195647_adidas.jpg

The fact that he was allegedly close to leaving fills me with absolute dread.
On a different note, I was really happy to see him on the adidas app endorsing a new collection of football boots. The guy deserves much more recognitionView attachment 28790
believe it or not, that's what peak performance looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.