20 | Bernardo Silva - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
At COPout 26 they are going on about 1.5 degrees ,well if that's all.it takes to make Manchesters climate more like Portugals then Greta needs to shut the fuck up, and the Sheik needs to sale more oil !!! Seriously tho it seems that covid, and possibly the Mendy case and not playing in a central role all added up to making Manchester seem not great . Hopefully things have changed and the energizer Bernie can do what he does best play outstanding football.

My wife has been to 3 matches this season (Her first ever matches after 20 years of marriage) and she's the biggest Bernie fan ever, she hums the Benny Hill theme tune whenever he's running with the ball as he drags the opposing players behind in his wake.

I have created a monster, she's even started to put her friends who are rags in their place by stating facts to dispel their evil myths :)

Give this lad a new contract.

Said all summer that he was the player we should be focussed on. I understand why some people were saying he might want to leave (and i understand that reasoning if it was his) - BUT the club needs to show him how important he is and how much we want him to stay here....

POTY so far by a mile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.