20 | Bernardo Silva - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guardiola eulogising about him in his latest interview, but sadly still talking about him wanting to leave :(

Piecing it all together… he went public on being in a new relationship in May 2020, then it’s summer 2020 when he first told the club he wants out. I think the situation is that he is madly in love with his Portuguese model and she doesn’t care too much for living in the UK, so he’s moving for her. There is nothing we can do to keep him if he’s smitten and living here is a strain on their relationship. I don’t think Bernardo dislikes England, I think he’s perfectly fine with life here. But his partner is not.

Piecing it all together… he went public on being in a new relationship in May 2020, then it’s summer 2020 when he first told the club he wants out. I think the situation is that he is madly in love with his Portuguese model and she doesn’t care too much for living in the UK, so he’s moving for her. There is nothing we can do to keep him if he’s smitten and living here is a strain on their relationship. I don’t think Bernardo dislikes England, I think he’s perfectly fine with life here. But his partner is not.
Think you’re jumping to a lot of conclusions there mate.

We will overcome whatever player leaves. Even Bernardo. But it would be a sad day if he leaves because it’s such a great tidy hard working skilfully little man blessed with a huge pair of longs.

And where did I say he isn’? I am saying he is far from the best PL player and that he is far from best City player. He is still a great squad player. Do I have to think that we have only KDB and Dias in every position to be a fan? Do I have to think that David Silva was better than Xavi or Iniesta? Aguero better than Ronaldo, Suarez or Lewandowski?

No, I don’t think so. And I don’t think any manager in the world would say that, and that doesn’t make me less of a fan.
Raggy calm down, Little Olie is rebuilding, he will get it right and you will go on a world domination of winning trophies.

Keep your head up.

Raggy calm down, Little Olie is rebuilding, he will get it right and you will go on a world domination of winning trophies.

Keep your head up.
Will he be an octogenarian reliving his childhood dreams? Or will he be playing Subuteo with his great grandson who has been told that g-grandad must not lose.

Will he be an octogenarian reliving his childhood dreams? Or will he be playing Subuteo with his great grandson who has been told that g-grandad must not lose.
He will continue in his brave and exciting quest to return the red socks to greatness and I think he can do it, go on wee man.

Mbappe wanted to leave, has 1 year contract left and PSG still refused +120m offer.

Bernardo has 4 years left on his contract, therefore City should reject even a 200m offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.