20 | Bernardo Silva - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most unique footballer in the world.

He's looked a lot happier this season imo, he has his starting position on lock and he know's just how loved he is by the fans.

Honestly with us coming out of the lockdown and (hopefully) more normality, I actually have a good feeling he will be happy to stay, at least as long as pep is here.

He epitomises the spirit of this team and is everything you could ever wish for in a midfielder. Size of an ant with the heart of a lion. So so many key performances and contributions since he joined and he's just entering his prime years.

We're blessed to have him.

When Gundogan gets fit then Pep has a headache. Bernardo has been the best player by a mile. Give him a new contract and a sunbed

Homework for Txiki:

1) Give Bernardo the salary he deserves (approximately 250-300K)

2) Give Bernardo that RCM position - yep he deserves it and he is a long-term solution there (at least 5-6-7 years..)

3) Buy him a "Bluray" version of a film - "Whiplash" :D

4) Lay back and enjoy success

Thanks in advance

Could watch that all day long, real shame that Phil couldn't score because that sublime skill from Bernardo deserved a goal.
That was made for prime sane.... what a dick leaving this set up, he more than most, would of excelled in this formation (at his best), he could of transitioned to an unorthodox 9 and scored a hatful, what could of been I guess!

That was made for prime sane.... what a dick leaving this set up, he more than most, would of excelled in this formation (at his best), he could of transitioned to an unorthodox 9 and scored a hatful, what could of been I guess!
Spot on mate, that ship has sailed, but we have a gem in Phil who will continue to sparkle at City for many years.

Feel like Phil could have come on to it first time if he'd just 'gone' a fraction earlier like as soon as Van Dijk was in trouble and hung his leg out. Phil only fully accelerated once Bernardo took his last touch inside before delivering the pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.