2010/11 Ticket Prices

bluemilesy

Hi there,

Does anyone know the Prices that have been outlined for this season?
for access card holders, like in previous seasons

thinking about bring various family members & Friends with me to the games

and also the Banding for visiting teams Blackpool = C Villa = B etc,

i cant seem to find a link or anything on mcfc.co.uk like there has been in previous years

Thanks to anyone that can help,

I don't think anything official has been released but it's fair to say that United, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal will be the "Category A" games. They are priced £46-£48 depending where you sit.

The Newcastle and Blackburn games are being sold at £36-£38 on the official site so I'll guess they are classed as Category B. (Villa, Everton, Spurs, West Ham and clubs with a decent following will fit in here - Stoke maybe?)

I'd imagine Wigan, Blackpool and clubs with a crap away following (Fulham for example) will be Category C and will more than likely cost around £30-£33.

Granted, there's a fair bit of guesswork gone into this but I hope its of some use to you?

City don't publish prices anymore, they didn't last season either.

They have shot up around £10 a ticket this season so far for the away fans whose sites publish more on tickets than ours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.