2012 VS 2019 Derby - Which one is biggest?

Objectively, 2012 has to be biggest derby ever ... although I remember getting into the ground, hearing their team (and the ancient and slow midfield that Fergie went with for some reason) and thinking "We're going to win this - we're actually going to win this game, and then the whole league".

Just hope I'm feeling the same tomorrow!

Objectively, 2012 has to be biggest derby ever ... although I remember getting into the ground, hearing their team (and the ancient and slow midfield that Fergie went with for some reason) and thinking "We're going to win this - we're actually going to win this game, and then the whole league".

Just hope I'm feeling the same tomorrow!
I remember seeing that United midfield and realising despite all the talk Fergie was scared stiff of us. He played the game to avoid defeat and it hurt them badly.

As good as 2012 was, never ever to be eclipsed, it's part of our history now, I want this one so much to take a massive step towards the title and ram the dippers self entitlement down their fuckin horrible throats ... They are worse than the rags these days and need sinking back to the bottom of the pond where they belong .... Win this Derby and win this title and this team will be immortalised...

I remember seeing that United midfield and realising despite all the talk Fergie was scared stiff of us. He played the game to avoid defeat and it hurt them badly.
I walked into the boozer, heard their team and couldn't fucking believe it.

2012 was colossal because we’d not won the title for 44 years.

But being rational and not emotional, this one imo is bigger.

This one means we could go on to do something we’ve never done in retaining it.

Retaining it makes us even bigger and better than we already are.

This one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.