2013 a sign!

Mancini Manus Domini

With 9 minutes to go until midnight, and the end of 2012, I was washing my hands at the sink of our downstairs toilet. Above the sink is a big poster of us being crowned Champions. As the final minutes of this momentus year were drawing to close I once more scanned the picture to see the jubilent faces of my City heroes.

As I looked across the poster I looked for all those players who had reversed their post match shirts to show the year of our title, 12. There was Tevez, Nasri, De Jong and Clichy when suddenly my eyes focused on 13. There amongst the throng of players is Kolorov with his shirt reversed showing the number 13!

Now I've been looking at this poster several times a day for over 6 months, and with only minutes remaining of 2012 do I see the number 13. I reckon it's a sign. Start to believe again my fellow blues. Happy New Year!!!

[bigimg]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/25898387.jpg[/bigimg]

Mancini Manus Domini said:
With 9 minutes to go until midnight, and the end of 2012, I was washing my hands at the sink of our downstairs toilet. Above the sink is a big poster of us being crowned Champions. As the final minutes of this momentus year were drawing to close I once more scanned the picture to see the jubilent faces of my City heroes.

As I looked across the poster I looked for all those players who had reversed their post match shirts to show the year of our title, 12. There was Tevez, Nasri, De Jong and Clichy when suddenly my eyes focused on 13. There amongst the throng of players is Kolorov with his shirt reversed showing the number 13!

Now I've been looking at this poster several times a day for over 6 months, and with only minutes remaining of 2012 do I see the number 13. I reckon it's a sign. Start to believe again my fellow blues. Happy New Year!!!

Still pissed?

marco said:
ermmm maybe we might win fuck all for another 13 years

bloody hell...and a Happy New Year to you too pal.

[bigimg]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-frq7ypWqgaQ/T15vj22geJI/AAAAAAAAAeg/YuKp1mgJbl4/s1600/wad.jpg[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.