2013 darts world championship

georgedoors-mattlucas.jpg

Some good players Wade , Lewis , MVG and my outsider Kim Huybrechts could all push Taylor this year. I think this World Championships could be 1 of the best with a good few shocks and surprises on the way.

Looking forward to this, I'm going to Ally Pally on Saturday night. OI OI OI

Dave Chisnall has been throwing well of late and could be worth an each-way tickle. Interested to see how Hankey gets on this year too. Obviously for the outright win, can't see further than a Taylor/MVG final with Taylor coming out on top but expect it to be really tight. Would love Barney to win it though but that's heart ruling head.

strongbowholic said:
Dave Chisnall has been throwing well of late and could be worth an each-way tickle. Interested to see how Hankey gets on this year too. Obviously for the outright win, can't see further than a Taylor/MVG final with Taylor coming out on top but expect it to be really tight. Would love Barney to win it though but that's heart ruling head.

Chi small always seems to struggle in the big events. I've had him a few times e/w and he's always thrown shite.

He does but he's hit a bit of form recently - defo worth £5 each way to make the last 4.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.