BLUEMATT23

Overall in 2013 at home:

PLAYED: 26
WON: 23
DRAWN: 1
LOST: 2

GOALS FOR: 84 (Average 3.23 per game)
GOALS AGAINST: 19

Bloody Norwich. Still; the end of last season was a bit of a farce anyway. As for Bayern (presumably the second defeat); well, no one could live with them that night. They ran us ragged for 80 minutes.

jimharri said:
Bloody Norwich. Still; the end of last season was a bit of a farce anyway. As for Bayern (presumably the second defeat); well, no one could live with them that night. They ran us ragged for 80 minutes.

Yeah Norwich and Bayern were the 2 defeats. Liverpool (last season) was the draw.
Jeez I need to get a girlfriend!

A more amazing stat is we have scored in every single Premier Leauge game at home since 2010.

Chippy_boy said:
A more amazing stat is we have scored in every single Premier Leauge game at home since 2010.
I think with 5 more we'll beat the scums record as well, who are our next 5 homes?

Chippy_boy said:

We are up to 60 games now. Rags Premier League record is 66. So 7 more games to beat it.

All time record is 82 by Aston Villa nearly 120 years ago!

Statt0 said:
Chippy_boy said:

We are up to 60 games now. Rags Premier League record is 66. So 7 more games to beat it.

Chelsea the big banana skin there, see no reason we couldn't get villas record too if we keep playing attacking football, although taking that rag scum record is far more important to me.

aguero93:20 said:
Statt0 said:
Chippy_boy said:

Chelsea the big banana skin there, see no reason we couldn't get villas record too if we keep playing attacking football, although taking that rag scum record is far more important to me.
I don't think we can say Chelsea is the banana skin. Anything can happen in football. We nearly lost the record today... to Crystal Palace. Yet we scored 6 past Arsenal and Spurs. Football is unpredictable!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.