2015/16 Home Kit

I will be flat out astonished if Nike once again go with blue shorts. Again? back to back seasons???

Do they not listen to fans at all? Who exactly on the inside is approving this.

I get the odd season, to change it up for variety and to sell merchandise. But two seasons in a row is an attempt to change the identity of the team.

Ridiculous.

35aobv6.gif

If we talk,about Manchester City......

baildon blue said:
When i started supporting City in the early 80s .
It was the all blue strip that stood out .
Not bothered if the shorts are blue or white .
The only thing that does bother me is the collar as to be white not navy on the shirt .

Retro city kits used to have Navy blue colour in them ? I have been watching city post 2005 and i usually love only sky blue and white as shirt colours .

babua_blue said:
baildon blue said:
When i started supporting City in the early 80s .
It was the all blue strip that stood out .
Not bothered if the shorts are blue or white .
The only thing that does bother me is the collar as to be white not navy on the shirt .

Retro city kits used to have Navy blue colour in them ? I have been watching city post 2005 and i usually love only sky blue and white as shirt colours .

it's time to study your history....

2qmdzwk.jpg

2yll16x.jpg

35jj6uf.jpg

Carstairs said:
bluekeith said:
I have asked this question before but i dont think anybody knows the answer . What seasons did we have orange away shirts ? I have seen an old picture of dennis law wearing one , but i cant work out what other seasons we wore them .

http://www.mediastorehouse.com/p/38...ion-one-chelsea-v-manchester-city-4461455.jpg]

Looks more grey than orange to me... ;)

as your wife would no doubt say use your imagination ( or buy some crayons ) there is a colour version out there but as per normal when I look for something it has vanished

bluekeith said:
I have asked this question before but i dont think anybody knows the answer . What seasons did we have orange away shirts ? I have seen an old picture of dennis law wearing one , but i cant work out what other seasons we wore them .

http://www.mediastorehouse.com/p/38...ion-one-chelsea-v-manchester-city-4461455.jpg]
We wore orange shirts in the 2007/08 season;
man-city-3rd-shirt.gif

It was fucking hideous. I remember seeing that orange kit in the City Store, and I was speechless.

jimharri said:
bluekeith said:

We wore orange shirts in the 2007/08 season;
man-city-3rd-shirt.gif

It was fucking hideous. I remember seeing that orange kit in the City Store, and I was speechless.

F*cking hell, doesn't Dunney look slimmer in that photo!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.