2018 Ballon d’Or

Modric is a decent player but he was nowhere near the best over the last year.

That DJ has apologised for the twerk comment. Fair play, move on.

That DJ has apologised for the twerk comment. Fair play, move on.
I guess its a case of getting what you pay for.

If you choose to employ a comedic/attention seeking wannabe at a celebrated awards ceremony then expect the event to be cheapened.The DJ was out of order but i doubt he had any misguided intention as that's simply the cheesy world he exists in.

Hazard above KDB and Pogba above Aguero... after the season City had last year compared to Chelsea and United? How?

KDB especially as he was consistently mentioned as the best midfielder in Europe.

That proves it's just a popularity contest, not based on merit and City are the ones they love to hate.

Modric's worst season for a good few years, he is a fantastic player but has he been better than Messi - 5th ?? not from what i have seen, Pogba in front of Sergio just shows you how skewed (bent) the voting is...

Hazard above KDB and Pogba above Aguero... after the season City had last year compared to Chelsea and United? How?

KDB especially as he was consistently mentioned as the best midfielder in Europe.

That proves it's just a popularity contest, not based on merit and City are the ones they love to hate.
I just got told it’s because of the World Cup re Pogba.

Fuck that.

The host asked the female balon d’Or winner to twerk on the stage

Absolute disgrace. He's already released a half-arsed apology but it's ridiculous that she's the inaugural winner of this award and the first thing she's asked is if she can twerk. Imagine asking anyone woman at the top of their profession if they can twerk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.