2018 Ballon d’Or

Modric got 753 votes in total (6 votes for 1st, then 4, 3, 2 and 1 for a 2nd-5th place) from each country.

Pogba finished 15th with.... 9 votes.
Voted 3rd in Sri Lanka and Somalia. 4th in Lesotho. 5th in Sao Tome & Principe.

It's really not meaningful that he ended up above Aguero (who got 6 pts from Grenada!), unless you need to analyse the footballing knowledge of Somalia. He, is at a well-known club played reasonably in the WC and scored in the final => a handful of votes.

Absolute disgrace. He's already released a half-arsed apology but it's ridiculous that she's the inaugural winner of this award and the first thing she's asked is if she can twerk. Imagine asking anyone woman at the top of their profession if they can twerk.
The apology seemed to be along the lines of "I'm not disrespectful, I do this all the time".

You’re right but you would think FIFA would be be able to keep the results under wraps for a few hours. They manage to to do it for the Oscars, how difficult can it be ? Its obviously been leaked by someone with high level connections in FIFA. It shouldn’t be too hard to root out who it is.

Does the leak coincide with the handover of a brown envelope?

Modric was the best last season. A great world cup too.
My in only concern is how Hazard and Salah were above The Prince. Salah was dire at the world cup and Kev was better than Hazard at everything.

Absolute disgrace. He's already released a half-arsed apology but it's ridiculous that she's the inaugural winner of this award and the first thing she's asked is if she can twerk. Imagine asking anyone woman at the top of their profession if they can twerk.

Apparently she can so you can wind your knickers in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.